One of the most common questions we get is how many people a cake size fees. So if you ever find yourself asking this question, then make sure you reference this posting. Trust us, it can be a lifesaver.
Thursday, February 13, 2014
Valentines Day is...yikes tomorrow! Here are some fun, easy, and last minute ideas that you can pull off in less than 24 hours. Trust us, we know :-)
Give that special someone a pail full of worm (sour optional) to let them know how hooked you are one them.
Fill a jar with Popsicle sticks of different date nights you can have over the next year.
Some ideas could be going to a bed and breakfast, dinner at your favorite restaurant, a concert, coupes massages, takeout, game night, stay home movie, TV show marathon, cooking challenge, etc. Let you imagination run with the countless ideas.
Gather up those post-it-notes and write down what you love about the other person, your favorite memory with them, or what memory you want to make with them and then go crazy and post them anywhere and everywhere!
Thursday, February 6, 2014
Today is opening day for the 2014 Winter Olympics so have some fun with the kiddies and make these Olympic Torch Cupcakes to mark this monumental day.
Read below for step-by-step directions on how to put this torch together, courtesy of Creative Party Ideas by Cheryl
- Prepare the cake mix according to the package directions. Cool completely.
- Crumble the cake into a large bowl. Add 16 ounces of your choice of frosting and mix well.
- Gently spoon the cake mixture into a sugar cone. You don’t want it to break! Fill cone to the top, slightly mounded.
- Divide the vanilla frosting into two bowls. Dye half of the frosting red and half of the frosting yellow.
- Holding the sugar cone in one hand, place the icing tip in the middle of the cone, squeeze, and pull away. Keep it up until the top of the cone is covered with frosting.